Bethlehem is a place:
- For people to feel safe and learn about our amazing God.
- That offers opportunities to help each other along the way, loving and serving our God-given neighbors.
- To explore the power of God's spirit working in us and through us.
- To nurture our soul through worship, scripture, music, prayer, and small group.
- Eager to share God's love.
If you never been and you are considering coming, here is what you should expect:
- Nice people
- Casual atmosphere
- Children are always welcome in worship, but if you need a nursery, infants - age 5, it is staffed with a caring, trained, and competent adult and youth.
- Order of Worship bulletins provided.
- Practical teaching that connects the words of the Bible to everyday life and music that is traditional to contemporary
If you have any specific questions, email us, and we hope to meet you this Sunday!
More about Bethlehem
Bethlehem has a long history of serving God in the Hutchinson area. We are an outgrowth of several congregations. Our beginnings started in 1859. Today, Bethlehem is an active congregation involved in many ministries within and beyond its doors.